1/2 cup chopped veggies like, frenchbeans,capscicum (I use the colored ones) Carrots grated, mushrooms finely chopped
1 sprig of spring onions
1 onion finely chopped
1 Green Chilly finely chopped
1/4 cup grated cheddar or mozarella cheese
1 tablespono Butter
salt/pepper to taste and a pinch of nutmeg powder
Coriander leaves to garnish
1. Heat a pan. Add butter, fry the onions, veggies, till half done add the green chillies mix well. Add the chopped spring onions along with half of the green stems - mix well and put off the gas.
2. Beat the eggs till frothy, add salt/pepper and the nutmeg powder
3. Grease a baking dish with butter.
4. Spread the veggie mixture into the baking dish. Sprinkle the grated cheese on top of the veggies, next pour the egg mixture over this. Add the coriander leaves and balance spring onion greens over this and bake for 10 - 15 minutes till done.
5. Once done cool it and slice it just like you slice the pizzas.