MARZIPAN EASTER EGGS
250 Grams Cashews
500 Grams Sugar
1 Egg White
1 wine glass rose water
1/2 tsp Almond Essense
1/2 tsp Vanilla essence
1 tbsp unsalted butter
1. Soak cashews in warm water for 1 hour. Drain water, wash and wipe the cashews.
2. Grind to a smooth paste with rose water.
3. Take a thick bottom pan and add the sugar.
4. Add 1/4 glass of water and let the sugar melt and boil to 1 string consistency
5. Add Vanilla essence and cashew paste
6. Next add the cashew paste and stir continuously to avoid sticking to the bottom and burning.
7. Keep stirring till it begins to leave the sides of the vessel
8. At this stage add the butter and keep stirring till it leaves the side and the mixture becomes a little difficult to stir.
9. Take a teaspoon of the mixture and place in water. If it forms a ball the mixture is ready.
10. Turn off the gas and let it cool for some time.
11. Once cool, grease your palms make small balls and add different colors to it.
12. Place in moulds and shape it.